EbbTide Wellness Studio specializes in Mindfulness and Acupuncture in a boutique and personalized setting. We offer group and private mindfulness, guided meditation, group and private acupuncture, yoga and workshops.
Our services are designed to facilitate wellness as part of your weekly routine.
We also offer our services through our new online studio with monthly membership and courses! Click here for information and to join!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
PLEASE SEE OUR IN-STUDIO SAFETY GUIDELINES BELOW:
- Wear a face mask and maintain social distancing. Face masks may be removed during Yoga and Barre.
- Monitor your health: cancel your session if you have any symptoms.
- Do not come in if you have been in contact with someone with COVID in the last 14 days.
- Sign up in advance and pay online (or have an active class pass).
- Wait in your car if you arrive more than 10 minutes early.
- Come through the Washington St entrance.
- Stop at the hand sanitization station before continuing into the studio.
- Refrain from socializing before or after sessions.
- Bring your own blankets, pillows, essential oils, crystals, yoga props, and water to make sure you are comfortable.
- Remain in the studio area at all times during service. Entry to common area space of the ESCC is prohibited except for bathroom use.
Gift certificates and meditation and yoga class passes are available at the studio or by ordering online.
Private group sessions (AcuPresent, Acupuncture, Mindfulness, Guided Meditation or yoga) can be scheduled: please contact us for scheduling.
Our studio is available for rent for events, retreats, or parties. Please contact us.