One Month To Mindful
This four-week introductory series will teach students how to incorporate Mindfulness into daily living for less stress, less reactivity, greater self-awareness and acceptance, and better overall well-being. Students will develop a home meditation practice and learn Mindfulness techniques to foster their development and health.
The month to Mindfulness will include:
* Training in meditation, developing awareness of breath, body, feelings and thoughts.
* Managing stress and learning how to shift from reaction to response.
* Recognizing and letting go of unhelpful habitual thoughts and mind states.
* Exploring, understanding and working with a range of emotional experience.
* Developing self-awareness and self-acceptance.
Dr. Heather Rupp, Ph.D.,CMT-P, RYT200, has spent the last fifteen years researching the mind from the outside looking in as a neuroscientist with a Ph.D from Emory University in Behavioral Neuroscience and post-doctoral work at Indiana University and the Kinsey Institute with a focus on hormones and behavior. Following training and certification with the Mindfulness Training Institute and International Mindfulness Teachers Association, she now combines her scientific knowledge with the practice of Mindfulness to examine the mind from the inside looking out.
Once you have purchased the course you will be given access with a log in to your own course page for the topic containing video instruction and more (course enrollment may take up to 24 hrs to activate)!